Wednesday, January 25, 2012

* Oh Dear... I'll be by your side *

"Oh sayang... jangan amik ati
tok kelak akan pergi
Sik lamak lagi
Sik kesah ribut ka guntur ka ribut ka
Kamek akan di sebelah kitak
Mun kitak perlu kamek"
.........Siboh Kitak Nangis by Zee Avi



Assalaam alaykom sisters... Enjoy the song with lyrics in Sarawak-Malay languages from her latest album entitled "Ghostbird"... Seriusly nang kacak lagu tok!

owh translasinya adalah seperti berikut... *credit to tukang translator*

Oh dear, don't you cry,
People's mouths(words) can be mean.
Oh dear, don't take it to heart they will go away, before too long.
I don't care, whether it's storm, or thunder, or lightning,
I'll be by your side, if ever you need me.
Oh dear, please stop crying, I hate seeing you broken-hearted.
Oh no matter dear, the world is really fair, as long as we don't forget who we are.
I don't care, whether it's storm, or thunder, or lightning,
I'll be by your side, if ever you need me If ever you need me.

* Special dedicated to the MAN in my heart. Thank you for your support!!! Lurve*

No comments:

Post a Comment