Wednesday, August 11, 2010

* Salam Ramadhan *

Salam Ramadhan from the moose's family!!!

Assalaam alaykom and may blessings of Allah be with you. Ahlan wah sahlan ya Ramadhan. Alhamdullillah last nite, everyone at home prayin' taraweeh together... and we had a Tahlil and Yasin recitation..and ofcause makan2. Smile!!!


owh.. too many pending stories, don't leave me though ya! InshaALLAH, I'll load you up!!!
btw I'd like to ask forgiveness from all of you for whatever wrongs that I've done through my writings. Please forgive me.

And May all of you have a bless Ramadhan.
Love you all for the sake of ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum Cyana..

    Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam kakcik... selamat berpuasa bersama keluarga tercinta. :)

    ReplyDelete